We are expanding - new lab
We've run out of space. Again. It wasn't that long ago we moved out of our original laboratory and into a bigger one just across the corridor. And it was shortly after that we realised we needed to keep our original lab as well!
And now it is time to say goodbye to our 2 labs and move all the equipment over into 1 large laboratory in a different building on the Biocity facility here in Nottingham.
We are expanding - new instrumentation
The extra space has meant we have been able to add another 2 prep HPLC systems to our portfolio of instrumentation - that makes 6 altogether (and we are not finished yet!)
- Mass directed HPLC - dedicated to achiral work
- 50mm i.d. capable HPLC - dedicated to achiral work
- 30mm i.d. capable HPLC - dedicated to larger scale chiral work
- 2x 30mm i.d. capable HPLC - dedicated to intermediate scale chiral work
- 30mm i.d. capable HPLC - dedicated to smaller scale chiral work
We are expanding - new people
Due to the continued expansion we have been hiring. We were very pleased to have had Natasha Tsishkevich join us at the start of the year.
Natasha, a graduate of Nottingham Trent University, has a number of hobbies - we can't quite see how knitting soft toys or being a talented oil painter are going to be particularly helpful in her day job - nor can we see a practical use for her fondness for baking, but at least with that skill we get nummy treats to eat at coffee break!
You can learn more about Natasha via her Linkedin page